Your Magic Leap ID acts as your single login across all Magic Leap properties and services. Your Magic Leap ID will help you keep track of your Magic Leap device purchases.
Instead of traditional passwords, Magic Leap uses a two-step authentication process. You will need to repeat the process if you sign in through a different browser (or device) or if you have been inactive for 30 days. Here’s how to log in:
- Go to the Magic Leap Identity Portal (id.magicleap.com)
- Enter the email address you used to create your Magic Leap ID
- A verification email will be sent from Magic Leap. Copy the code from your email - the code will expire after 5 minutes
- Enter your code and you’re in
If you're having issues logging in, or if you're not receiving verification codes in your inbox (or spam folder), please try a different supported browser or update your browser and try again. Contact Customer Care if your issue persists.
Recommended browsers are: Edge v15.15063, Chrome 49+, Firefox 58.0.02 (64-bit), Safari 10.1.2, Opera 12.
Deleting a Magic Leap ID
Deleting your Magic Leap ID is designed to disable your profile and remove your name, photo and profile information. You can delete your account at id.magicleap.com.
- Once you select the Delete My Account option, you will be sent a verification email to confirm the deletion. Enter the code received in this email onto the web page displayed.
- Final confirmation of the request to delete your account. Once you click on the Delete My Account button, your account and any settings or information related, will be deleted.
- A confirmation page will be displayed and you will receive an email confirming the deletion of your Magic Leap ID.
Set Your Home Country
To see the full suite of apps and Concepts available in your region, you will need to set your home country and billing address.
- Select the "Change Country" link at the bottom of the Account Info page
- From the drop-down menu, choose your Home Country
- Add a billing address that matches the home country
- Click "Save"
Adding a Credit Card
After logging into the Identity portal:
- Navigate to Payment Methods on the left column and enter your credit card
- Enter all of your credit car details and click Add Card
Lost Access to Magic Leap ID
Your Magic Leap ID can only be authenticated via the email address you used to create it. Unfortunately, we can't verify your access to the account if you've lost access to that email.
Updating Your Nickname
You can only customize your nickname if you’ve purchased a device. After setting up your Magic Leap device and logging into the device for the first time, you are free to update your nickname as often as needed. To do this, go into Settings > Identity on your device, or visit the Identity portal. Nicknames are unique.
Manage your ID on the Magic Leap Mobile App
It's also possible to manage your Magic Leap ID through the Magic Leap Mobile App.
- Swipe from the left of your screen or click the three lines on the top left and then settings
- Tap your profile picture to view your Magic Leap ID information.
- Click Edit in the top right corner. You can update your name, location and bio.