Users have the ability to manually update their devices to the latest Operating System version within the Settings of their Magic Leap One device.
The below steps are what they would experience on their device.
1. Navigate to Settings --> Device
2. Hover over and click on Update Details
3. Update information will be displayed and to begin hover over and click on Download
4. A progress indicator bar will be displayed detailing the amount of download remaining. Users can navigate the landscape during this process.
5. Once completed, users will see Downloaded verbiage indicating the process has completed
6. Once downloaded, the package will be verified for any issues.
7. Our End User License Agreement (EULA) will be displayed asking the end user to Agree or Cancel before proceeding.
8. Users will be provided a Cancel or Install & Restart option.
9. The install will progress with an indicator bar
9. The final step could take a few minutes, as post-install cleanup occurs and the device should restart.