It is recommended that customers enable Creator Mode within their Magic Leap device in the event they forget their PIN or for direct access to their device via a computer.
Follow the steps below to set this up properly.
Creator Mode Pre-Requisites
- Ensure you have an active WiFi connection (you can verify by opening Helio and browsing to your favorite website)
- Registered as a developer with your Magic Leap ID
- Accepted the End User License Agreement (EULA) on creator.magicleap.com.
To enable on your device:
- Connect a device to your computer over USB.
- On the device navigate to Settings > Device > Creator Mode.
- Select the following:
Once you have completed the above, you should now be able to connect using MLDB to your device.