It is recommended that customers enable Developer Mode within their Magic Leap device in the event they forget their PIN or for direct access to their device via a computer.
Follow the steps below to set this up properly.
- Ensure you have an active WiFi connection (you can verify by opening Helio and browsing to your favorite website)
- Registered as a developer with your Magic Leap ID
- Accepted the End User License Agreement (EULA) on developer.magicleap.com.
- NOTE: If you are running a version of LuminOS prior to 98.0, you will see "Creator Mode" instead of "Developer Mode"
Enabling Developer Mode
- Connect a device to your computer over USB.
- On the device navigate to Settings > Device > Developer Mode.
- Select the following:
Once you have completed the above, you should now be able to connect using MLDB to your device.