Kiosk mode puts the Magic Leap device in a restricted mode where guests can use one and only one app. A device in kiosk mode is secured with a PIN that must then be provided to exit kiosk mode. While in kiosk mode, users can run fitting and visual calibration, but no other settings are available.
Enable Kiosk Mode
- Go to Settings > System > Kiosk and click Add Apps. Note: If you have set a device passcode, you must enter it to access this page.
- Select the apps you want to showcase from the list and when your list is complete, click the check mark
Note: Only installed immersive apps are available. You can select multiple apps but can only showcase only one app at a time.
- Click Start Kiosk Mode.
Magic Leap device prompts the user to define a kiosk mode PIN. This 6-digit number is required to exit kiosk mode. The kiosk mode PIN is not preserved between kiosk mode sessions.
Note: Keep the PIN in a safe location.
- Confirm the kiosk mode PIN.
- Press OK and the use can now launch only the apps you selected launches in kiosk mode.
Exiting Kiosk Mode
- With Magic Leap device in kiosk mode, press the exit button from the launcher
- Enter the PIN created when you entered kiosk mode. Once the PIN is confirmed, kiosk mode ends and the Launcher appears.
Note: If you forgot your PIN, please call Magic Leap customer service at 833-45-MAGIC, who will help perform a remote wipe to recover the device.