The solution. Magic Leap provides a Magic Leap device management solution designed to aid customers with integrating devices into their business and helping to manage their mixed reality solutions. This solution is a web-based management portal that allows administrators to manage devices through only a browser. In this document, we will call this web-based tool, the “device manager”. For a full description of Magic Leap and this management solution, user agreements, please visit www.magicleap.com.
Getting started. Read this Magic Leap Enterprise User Guide (“Enterprise Guide”) and our Quick Start Guide available at magicleap.com/quickstart and our Safety Guide available at magicleap.com/safety before using Magic Leap. Failure to do so and follow the directions in all Guides can result in serious injury, property damage, or damage to your Magic Leap.
Changes. Magic Leap may update this Enterprise Guide from time to time to keep it accurate and complete. If we issue updates to the Enterprise Guide, please discard any possible copies (hard or soft) and only use the new one. We encourage you to review our Enterprise Guide at magicleap.care from time to time to ensure you are reading the latest version.
- Employees can securely log in to the Magic Leap device using their enterprise credentials.
- Administrators can use account provisioning restrict who has access to the Device Manager.
- Administrators can view and manage devices they own from an easy to use web portal.
- Administrators can configure devices to fit business needs and ease the process of staging devices.
- Administrators can remotely manage devices including:
- Remotely update profile.
- Remotely reset a device.
- Remotely view device logs.
- Kiosk mode can be used to lock Magic Leap devices into a single application and preventing users from accessing the home screen.
- Wireless networks can be pre-configured and applied to devices to avoid users from manually connecting to networks.
- Allow enterprise administrators to install applications remotely on all managed devices.
- Configure applications to restrict updates or automatically update.