On this page, you will configure device settings and determine what the device user will be able to access and control while using the device.
- Backup: Allow your users the ability to delete, save new and restore backups. All backups are encrypted and associated with the user.
Date and Time
- Choose Time Format (Choose 12hr/24hr)
- Allow user to control date?
- (Choose Yes/No)
- Allow user to control time?
- (Choose Yes/No)
- Bluetooth: Device Users will have access to control Bluetooth settings which means they will be able to pair the Control, Magic Leap Mobile Companion App and other Bluetooth devices
- Wifi Network: All devices require internet connection during the initial set up to ensure successful profile installation.
Do you want to preconfigure Wifi? (Choose Yes/No)
If you pre-configure Wifi networks, the device user will only be able to control and connect to those networks.
Allow users to control Wifi? (Choose Yes/No)
Not allowing this and not preconfiguring networks could prevent the user from connecting to wifi during set up.
- End User License Agreement: All devices must accept Magic Leap's End User License Agreement during OOBE (Out of Box Experience) in order to use the device.
- Creator Mode: If your users are creating app content they will need the ability to side-load development certificates as well as use Magic Leap's command-line tool.
- Can user control untrusted sources? (Choose Yes/No) Learn more
- Can user control Magic Leap Device Bridge (MLDB)?
- (Choose Yes/No) Learn more
Factory Reset: Performing factory resets will un-enroll your device from this Portal.
Allow user to perform factory resets? (Choose Yes/No)
All device users will be able to reset the device via MLDB commands, removing the device as a managed device in this portal.
Lumin OS Updates
- Automatically download OS updates? (Choose Yes/No)
The user will still need to approve OS installations on device.
- Allow user to control OS downloads? (Choose Yes/No)
- Allow user to check for available OS Updates? (Choose Yes/No)
- Share crash and usage information with Magic Leap? (Choose Yes/No)
- Allow user to control crash and usage information sharing? (Choose Yes/No)
- Share crash information with app developers? (Choose Yes/No)
- Allow user to control crash information sharing? (Choose Yes/No)
Each spatial map created from your user's device about a particular space will be saved to a collective map of that space that is stored in Magic Leap’s cloud ecosystem.
- Do you want to enable Shared World? (Choose Yes/No)
Enable Cloud Processing for Spatial Maps in order to enable Shared World.
- Allow user to control Shared World consent? (Choose Yes/No)
- Allow user to control Shared World consent?