Magic Leap World is your gateway for downloading and updating apps on your Magic Leap.
- Launching Magic Leap World
- Magic Leap World on Web
- Difficulty Seeing Apps
Launching Magic Leap World
- Click on the "World" icon to complete the first step.
- Maximize the "Explore" icon (the new icon that appeared after completing Step 1)
- As the final step, you must move the Search icon into the dock. You can accomplish that by:
- Grabbing it from the world drawer
- Hovering over the "Search" icon in world drawer and selecting the "Home" button
- Grabbing it from world space and moving it into the dock.
Accessing the Settings Menu
Double-tapping "Home" will reveal our pause menu. In that menu, you'll find a "Settings" section where you can turn on automatic downloads or enable experimental design work we’re doing.
Concepts are opportunities for developers to experiment with ideas and features and be big, small, or even smaller, providing developers a wider audience to test their ideas. Concepts are listed in their own section and are available for free. If you need help with a particular Concept, please reach out to the developer directly.
Magic Leap World on Web
You can view all of the available Magic Leap World apps on the web. Everyone can now view the entire catalog of Magic Leap apps and experiences from any device with a browser and can learn about Magic Leap’s content ecosystem even if you don’t own a Magic Leap device. Downloading, installing, or wish-listing apps and concepts isn't currently supported.
Difficulty Seeing Apps
Update Your OS
Devices running older version of Lumin OS will not be able to access Magic Leap World. The latest available OS version is listed here. To view the current OS version on your device go to "Settings -> System -> Update". To update your OS version, follow these steps.
Set Your Region
Magic Leap World supports country-specific apps and concept apps. You will need to update your Magic Leap ID and make sure you've added a proper billing address and set your home country.