With the Release of Lumin OS 0.98.10, we introduce the Meetings (Beta) to our Magic Leap devices.
1. Make sure your device is connected to WiFi
2. Updated to at least Lumin OS 0.98.10
3. Verify all other users are on the latest OS version
4. Max of six (6) users per Meeting
Personalize your Avatar
1. Press the Home Button and Launch the Outfit app from the App Launcher. Select a pre-set look and optionally customize in more detail by selecting the “Edit” button on the top right.
Launch Meetings (Beta)
1. Press the Home Button and Launch the social app from the App Launcher.
Opt into the Social Privacy Settings in the initial dialogs -“Be Social”.
2. Select “Start Meeting” on the right.
3. You can generate a meeting code by clicking “Generate New Code”.
You can share this code with your colleague via an external messaging platform.
4. When they’re ready to join, they can click “use existing code” and type in the 4 numbers to join your meeting.
6. When the meeting starts, place the loading icon somewhere on the floor in an open space.
7. When the meeting has loaded, you can open the Meeting Menu with the Control’s Bumper.
- Point to different avatars in the Menu to select your own control or contextual controls for another user.
- Move the entire meeting (including avatars) by pointing at the round Meeting origin and a long-hold trigger.
Add shared Content to a Meeting
To add content to your Meeting, you can do this through the App Options of the platform you are sharing:
- Open Helio from the Launcher.
- Open its App Options by pointing at the Helio window and tapping Bumper.
- From this menu, select “Add to Meeting”.
Gallery (Share and draw on a 3D model from your Gallery)
- Launch Gallery.
- Select the 3D Car Model.
- Select Annotate.
- Open the Car’s App Options with Bumper to add it to the Meeting.
Once it is shared to the Meeting, all participants can draw on the Car using the Control’s touchpad.