To log into Google suite products on the Magic Leap device, you will need to do two things.
- Enable 2-factor verification on your Google account
- On your computer, open your Google Account. https://myaccount.google.com/ - in the navigation panel, select Security
- Under “Signing in to Google,” select 2-Step Verification > Get started
- Follow the on-screen steps
- In the Helio app, change "Preferences > Appearance" to "Mozilla Desktop" (or "Desktop Linux")
- With the Magic Leap device on, open Helio
- Select the three dots on the top right to view the drop down menu and choose preferences
- Select appearance from the left hand menu
- On the right under user agent, click the drop-down menu and choose "Mozilla Desktop" (or "
- Hit the bumper and close Helio
- When you re-open Helio, you will be able to navigate to Gmail and sign in