Enrolling your Magic Leap 2 with VMWare WorkspaceOne
- Your company will need an active account with WorkspaceONE. If you don’t currently have an account, you may speak to VMware abo...
- AR Cloud from Magic Leap allows for shared experiences using features such as mapping, localization, and spatial anchors. For M...
Mobile Device Management Resources
- Your Magic Leap 2 can be managed using an Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution, allowing your organization to manage device ...
Using Enterprise User Authentication with Magic Leap 2
- With Magic Leap OS 1.3.1, users with a Developer Pro or Enterprise license can integrate their own enterprise user authenticati...
Software License Agreement Re-Prompt
- As part of first-time device setup, you'll be prompted to accept the Software License Agreement (or, SLA). By default, this SLA...
Magic Leap 2: Introduction
What's in the box?
Magic Leap Hub
Magic Leap 2: Getting Started