The warranty claim process is subject to the warranty policy you’re covered under, so we recommend you read our Warranty Policies before making a claim.
- Call Customer Care on 833-456-2442 (see magicleap.com/contactus for international toll free numbers), with your original order number and Magic Leap device serial number handy. We’re open 9am-midnight EST seven days a week.
- If the agent can't resolve the repair issue over the phone and if it's covered by the applicable Warranty Policy that you are under, we'll repair, replace, or refund you in accordance with that Warranty Policy.
- You will then receive an email notification confirming the return order number for the defective item.
- If the return is for a Magic Leap device or Control, we will send you an outer shipping box and inside that box will be the return shipping label. For all other items, we’ll just email you the shipping label. The shipping label and shipping box are free of charge.
- Please place a printed copy of the return order confirmation email plus the defective item into the shipping box and affix the shipping label to the outside.
- Once that’s ready to go, you can drop it off at any UPS location or Kiosk.
- Our repair center will receive it and verify the defect is covered under warranty. If it's covered, by the applicable Warranty Policy that you are under, we'll repair, replace, or refund you in accordance with that Warranty Policy. We'll ship out a like-new replacement.
If the defect is not covered under the Warranty, we'll reach out to you so you can decide:
- If you want to pay for the repair
- If you want the defective item returned to you as-is
- If you want the defective item scrapped