See all 8 articles
Workshop User Guide
- Let’s get to work!
Workshop is a multi-participant tool that brings people together to get things done. It allows teams to coll...
Assist User Guide
- Assist is a peer-to-peer app with cross-platform capabilities. AR-enabled remote assistance can increase efficiency and accurac...
- Available with Magic Leap OS 1.3.0-dev2 onwards, the Model Viewer provides Magic Leap 2 users with an on-device viewer for 3D m...
- Magic Leap OS 1.2.0 adds a QR Reader app, accessible from the app launcher, or via a shortcut in the built-in browser.
Where to Find Apps
- Magic Leap has a variety of apps available to highlight the potential of your Magic Leap 2. These apps showcase the benefits an...
Assist — Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions
- Running into issues or have questions while using Assist? Here are some common issues and questions, along with ways to resolve...
Magic Leap Hub
- Magic Leap Hub is a piece of software for managing your Magic Leap 2 development tools and connecting your device to your deskt...