Bug reports can help Magic Leap troubleshoot root causes for issues you may encounter on your device.
First confirm your Magic Leap 2 is recognized. In an open ADB shell, while your Magic Leap 2 is on and connected to your computer, enter
Your device's serial should be returned by this command. If it is, enter the following to generate a bug report that you can send to Magic Leap for review. This zip file will be created in whatever folder your command line interface is currently in.
adb bugreport filename.zip
Via Magic Leap Hub
Bug reports can also be generated in Magic Leap Hub. With your device connected to your computer and powered-on, open Magic Leap Hub. Note: Your device will need developer mode enabled, and the prompt to trust the computer will need to have been accepted as well.
- Click the device icon in the bottom right-hand corner of ML Hub
- Select the device from the list that appears
- Click the "generate bug report" icon
- You'll be prompted to save a .zip file containing the bug report on your computer
- You'll see a dialog in the lower right-hand corner saying "Creating Bug Report"
- The dialog will disappear once the bug report is created