You've received your Magic Leap 2 and are ready to get started. Here are some tips for first time use.
- Remove the Magic Leap 2 and Controller from the box.
- Remove the protective covers from the inner lens, outer lens, and camera.
- If you have Prescription Inserts, pull back firmly to remove the Lens Insert,
then replace it with your Prescription Insert
- You can optionally attach the Overhead Strap.
- Clip the Compute Pack to your pocket or use the Shoulder Strap. See tips on Wearing your Magic Leap 2.
- Make sure the Headset cable is free and not tangled up in the back of the Headset
- To replace Nose Pad, grip between fingers and pull straight out of headset, not down. Replace with a different size Nose Pad from the Fit Kit (included in the box).
- To replace Forehead Pad, simply pull the existing forehead off and replace it with the alternate Forehead Pad from the Fit Kit (included in the box).
- Power on the Compute Pack by holding the power button until you see the first LEDs illuminate.
- Ensure Compute Pack and Controller have sufficient charge. See Compute Pack LED guide and Controller LED guide for status indicators.
- Follow the steps that appear on the Magic Leap 2 display to complete set up.