Adjust the brightness settings of your device and enable and modify dimming settings through the Display section of the Settings menu.
- Segmented Dimming: Toggle segmented dimming on or off. Segmented dimming allows specific digital content to have dimming applied to it, making digital content easier to see while leaving the rest of your field of view as-is.
- Global Dimming: Set the global dimming level. Global dimming decreases visibility of the real-world around you.
- Maximum Dimming: Set the maximum dimming for global and segmented dimming. If global dimming is set higher than this, the device will only dim to the maximum dimming level.
- Auto-Brightness: Toggling auto-brightness on allows the device to adjust brightness automatically based on the lighting in your current environment.
- Brightness: Drag the slider to manually adjust the brightness on the device to suit your needs. This slider is disabled if auto-brightness is toggled on.
- Display Calibration: Calibrate your display. Reach out to us for guidance using this feature.